The Cooltra Prime scooter can be parked in the T1 parking.
ENTRY AND EXIT BY FOOT
– Go to the scooters parking that is just outside the terminal. Look out for the car rental signs.
– Now exit the terminal, go the the parking and look for the area where the car rental vehicles are parked.
– Walk straight and while exiting the terminal you will cross over a tunnel that will take you to the parking. Go down the stairs and then go to the left side of the parking.
– Open the app and look for the Cooltra Prime scooter, you will easily find it. Remember that the scooters have blue and grey stickers on the top case and mirrors.
ENTER BY SCOOTER
– When going toward the airport, you must look for the road signs that take you to the arrivals and departures parking. Always keep the left lane.
– When you will see a new road sign, continue on the left lane. Now you will see signs that will take you to the scooters parking. Remember to keep left.
– Some 20 meters after entering the street to your left, you will see the first entry for scooters, this is where you need to enter. Again, turn left inside the scooters parking.
– Once inside the scooters parking, go to the Cooltra Prime virtual point. You will find it 20 meters to the left. Don´t worry if you cannot park exactly near the virtual point, you can leave the scooter up to 100 meters away from the point, in any direction.
EXIT BY SCOOTER
– Exit the scooter parking at the nearest exit and follow the road signs to exit the airport. Don´t worry, you will not pass through any barriers, you will not need any tickets to get out of the parking.
AND IF THERE ARE NO COOLTRA PRIME PARKING SPOTS AVAILABLE...
– If it happens that there are no available parking places within the 100m limit from the Cooltra Prime virtual point, you will have to look for the nearest available parking place and call us to end your trip.